This policy sets out the rules and expectations we have regarding your use of our services.
This acceptable use policy (the "Policy") sets out the rules governing:
- the use of the Intellischool platform and services through https://www.intellischool.co/, any successor website, and the services available on that website or any successor website (the "Services"); and
- the transmission, storage and processing of content by any person using the Services ("Content").
“We” means Intellischool and its subsidiaries.
“You” means you, the person who utilises or receives the Services or accesses the Platform for any reason, whether or not You are a registered user of the Platform.
By using the Services, You agree to the rules set out in this Policy.
We will ask for Your express agreement to the terms of this Policy before You upload or submit any Content or otherwise use the Services.
General usage rules
You must not use the Services in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the Services or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the Services.
You must not use the Services:
- in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent, deceptive or harmful; or
- in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent, deceptive or harmful purpose or activity.
You must ensure that all Content complies with the provisions of this Policy.
Content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any person's legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action against any person (in each case in any jurisdiction and under any applicable law).Content, and the use of Content by Us in any manner licensed or otherwise authorised by you, must not:
- be obscene or indecent;
- infringe any copyright, moral right, database right, trade mark right, design right, right in passing off, or other intellectual property right;
- infringe any right of confidence, right of privacy or right under data protection legislation;
- constitute negligent advice or contain any negligent statement;
- constitute an incitement to commit a crime, instructions for the commission of a crime or the promotion of criminal activity;
- be in contempt of any court, or in breach of any court order;
- constitute a breach of racial or religious hatred or discrimination legislation;
- constitute a breach of official secrets legislation; or
- constitute a breach of any contractual obligation owed to any person.
You must ensure that Content is not and has never been the subject of any threatened or actual legal proceedings or other similar complaint.
You acknowledge that We may actively monitor the Content and the use of the Services.
You must not conduct any systematic or automated data scraping, data mining, data extraction or data harvesting, or other systematic or automated data collection activity, by means of or in relation to the Services.
You must not link to any material using or by means of the Services that would, if it were made available through the Services, breach the provisions of this Policy.
The Content must not contain or consist of, and You must not promote, distribute or execute by means of the Services, any viruses, worms, spyware, adware or other harmful or malicious software, programs, routines, applications or technologies and must not contain any software, programs, routines, applications or technologies that will or may have a material negative effect upon the performance of a computer or introduce material security risks to a computer.