If your school is using SIMON for your Learning Management System, you can synchronise your data from SIMON into Albitros or Wylba using the Integration Hub.
This article describes how to configure SIMON for integration with Albitros or Wylba.
Before starting this procedure, you will need:
- An LTI Deployment ID;
- The associated LTI Private Key; and
- A unique Issuer identifier.
This information can be obtained from the Integration Hub interface, or from an Intellischool support representative.
- Log in to SIMON as a user with Site Administration privileges.
- Navigate to the Site Admin section through the menu:
- Under the Integrations menu, select Intellischool Configuration:
- Fill out the form with the details provided, and click Update.
Note: Only select the "Use Proxied Connection when making API Calls" checkbox if your LTI Launch requests are not working as expected.
- Return to the Curriculum Admin section in SIMON, and test by launching one of the Data Analytics dashboards:
Once complete, authorised SIMON users should be able to launch into analytics dashboards without requiring additional credentials.